Thursday, July 9, 2009

Throwing my hat into the ring


Hey Gang, how's your summer going? Good, good. Still don't have a summer job yet? Bummer! You know... I could probably make a few calls and get you a sweet gig at vector, no, no, it's no trouble. And... you're on our calling list, expect to hear from someone tonight, you owe me one playa. Hahaha. Anyways enough about work, I just wanted to let you know that while things are going awfully super here at Vector, yeah that's my sedan, S class, the S stands for Successful as shit. I decided I need a new challenge in my life, so I am officially throwing my hat into the ring and announcing my candidacy for the University of Calgary President position. I figure since I'm around campus for 5 to 6 hours a day all ready enticing you young folks into a life of luxury and cutlery sales with my delightful erasers and business cards, I might as well make a little on the side being your schools president. How hard could it be? You know I know the guy who's quitting, yeah met him at the successful businessman conference while setting up a candy machine right next to the U of C booth ran by Harvey W-- Boy did I make a killing . Could you imagine a Vector and U Calgary joint? That would be just about as fine as the fine Cutco Cutlery products I sell from my corner office! I could use everything I know from Vector and ensure that you cool cats leave the university as real smooth operators-- Telecommunication operators that is and ready for the real world. Hope to see you all in 2010, oh by the way, what was your number again, so I-- my people can call you about that sweet gig at the V?

No comments: