Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 4/20 from your friends at Vector

Hey homeslice, how's it hanging? Six feet long, don't hang just drags. I hear ya champ, don't have to tell me about it, but then again maybe you should, I've been married 6 years, and you know what that means, I'll give you a hint, it starts with a Lorena Bobbit, shing shing shing! Hahaha just joshing ya big guy. I haven't talked to you in a while, how's the family? Good good. You should get that voice mail of yours checked out. I've been giving that number you left me a ring every hour on the hour for the past week. You can run but you can't hide hahaha. It's super cool there big guy, no worries, you're probably just really busy what with finals and your baby mama, totally understandable! We here at Vector just wanted to wish you and the entire student body a happy 4/20! What's 4/20 you ask? Haha, always asking questions, I like the cut of your jib, here have an eraser. A few years back on this very day for some unexplainable reason over 300 students submitted online resumes at http://www.vectormarketing.com/Career-Opportunities.php!!! An all time high. We're not exactly sure what the reason for these high numbers of applications was but it reminded us of that Hanukkah dealy because of that guy and those miracles so we thought we'd make a celebratory day in honour of of this great feat and the jews, gotta love those jews. So on behalf of the whole team at Vector Marketing, happy 4/20!! Why not top off this great day by smoking a jay then submitting an online resume?! Shalom!

No comments: