Monday, September 14, 2009

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandelous lives of UofC elite. And I have the biggest scoop ever! One of my many sources Char69 sent us this..."Spotted at Gauntlet Pubcrawl, malt liquor in hand, Kat Lord making out with a really old black man" and sure enough on Kat's facebook page I find this big juicy worm...



Isn't OP dead though? That explains Kat's Zombie infatuation. Here's a tip little kitten: Once you go black zombie you can never go back zombie.

There's nothing Gossip girl likes more than a big juicy scandal and lucky for me President W is dishing it out. Spotted -- Harvey W losing something no one knew he had to begin with... his heart. According to my sources Harv is planning to give his ex a bearded kiss under the romantic skylight of the Lift Up Your Eyes event. H and B back together at an astronomy event? Talk about out of this world!

Trouble in Politics? New SU President Charlotte Kingston is causing quite a rift in student government and many of her own administration are starting to jump ship as she's failing to do anything productive. But Don't worry C, the brightest stars burn out the fastest, or so I hear. Waiting for a star to fall xoxoxoxo.

Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. xoxoxoxo Gossip Girl

No comments: