Thursday, April 23, 2009

Heartless

I be straight blasten these def beats of Kanye on ma dope as shit ipod a lot lately... just straight gazin' at space like a motherfuck. I hella recommend you fucking hit play wit a quickness, then read this whack ass shit that I be recievin' all stamped n' official like some autobot gay weddin' invitation from dis weak ass mother fucking bearded ape. Get yo lightas out yo.



" Megan Tron

Social Sciences Undergraduate

University of Calgary


Dear Mrs. Tron,


I recently received your letter requesting that I use my presidential powers to veto the Board of governors decision regarding your case of Non-academic probation and grant you amnesty so that your scholarship and greater well-being will not be jeopardized.

It is with great regret that I report, I will not be changing the decision made by the Board as per Dean Mary Walgren's recommendation. I was deeply moved by your letter, and was touched that you were willing to share your traumatic story with me. While I understand that you have made great strides in your transformation and duly recognize your recent changes, your actions against the faculty of this University are not something I am willing to risk my legacy on.

I have been very impressed with your scholarly changes and more importantly your desire to want to better yourself through honest "autobot-like" means. Use these 4 months to continue this process, and come back as an improved student. This judgement is for the best, I wish you luck, and hope to see you again at the start of the Fall semester.

Yours very sincerely,

Harvey P. Weingarten
President"

Bitch. You can't fucking get rid a me from yo ghetto ass bitch ass school of learnin'. I'm straight jumpin' like 5 or 6 classes and gettin' ma fuckin learn on like a mother fuck wit or without yo bitch ass veto.

Harvey Mahfukking Weingarten doesn't care about alien robots.

In the night, I hear her talk, the coldest story eva told. Somewhere far along dis road, she lost her scholaship to a bearded mother fuck so heartless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, I didn't get it until I read the last Megan Tron... when I did
I fucking lost it!!!!!!!!!